Monday, June 02, 2008

Summer fun

She finally got her way! Chloe has been hinting at the fact that she wanted to start eating with a spoon for awhile, but I wasn't up for the mess yet, so she's either been eating with her hands or I feed her. She refuses to take food from me and HAS to do it herself, now! Half the time she uses her hands anyway, but she's doing pretty good!
Still not walking by herself, yet, but I guess everyone goes at their own pace! She does love to walk behind the "Pooh-mobile" so that is now a backyard toy.
Hangin' out on the swingset. The girls love this thing! It'll be fun to get a slide or something for Karissa and Chloe, too.
Thanks for the swing, Grandma and Grandpa! This was a birthday present that has gotten a LOT of use, so far! Chloe usually has to fight Karissa for a turn.
Karissa loves watering the flowers. If she sees me with the watering can, she runs after me and shouts "Water! water!" She gets pretty excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

That picture of Chloe eating with a spoon is hilarious! She looks mad or something, or maybe it's more a "haha I got a spoon now" look! Fun outdoor pics too:)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home