Wednesday, April 02, 2008

our BC trip so far

Well, here we are in Abby!  We were planning to come out in April anyway, but I have an extended visit due to my grandma passing away on Easter Sunday.  Me and the girls flew out last Tuesday so I could be here for the funeral on Wednesday.  The weather is starting to get really nice - and it's so nice to see green grass instead of brown!  On Sunday we went to Mill Lake and froze - just cuz the sun is out does NOT mean it's warm!  Karissa befriended this little boy there.  She just grabbed his hand as they were walking over a bridge.  They were about the same size so I guess she figured he was safe!  Very cute :)

We spent some time outside in the backyard yesterday afternoon.  It was so fun!  Chloe loved crawling through the grass... a new experience for her!
Karissa found the rooster in grandma and grandpa's backyard.  Of course she had to ride it!
This is the only way I get in any pics - if I take them myself!  Just havin' some fun with the camera and my girls!
Hopefully I can keep updating.  For now, however, it is time to rest!  6:00 was a long time ago!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

Super-cute picture of you and Chloe:) Wish we could be there to "play" too!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger ErinOrtlund said...

What a cute pic of you and Chloe! I know what you mean--I'm glad the snow is melting here, but I am impatient for green grass, not to mention some warm temperatures!

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home