Friday, January 18, 2008

Just for fun

Just thought I'd throw some pics on here that had nothing to do with anything, just a bit of fun pics thanks to the girls! Karissa's latest things is taking her pants off - she doesn't like to keep them on worth anything! Then she'll put on any shoes she can find, like these boots - and walk around the house! We've taken to wearing dresses now... :)
Don't bite off more than you can chew! This was one of Karissa's birthday presents from our friends from Montreal. It's soft so apparently it's a good "chew toy".
Just hangin' out!
Yesterday I came back from putting Chloe to bed, to find Karissa sound asleep in her chair! Too funny!! I just had to take a picture before I could put her to bed.
Chloe's 7 month pic - a little late. I have an awful feeling that I missed 6 months, but what can you do? I think she'll probably forgive me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home