Monday, December 10, 2007

A week of firsts!

It was a big week last week! Karissa got her first haircut! We went to a girl here in town that does my hair, Mel Vlaming, and she did a really good job. Karissa wasn't sure at first - I was worried that she wouldn't let Mel cut her hair, but once she started combing Karissa's hair, Karissa settled down - she loves getting her hair combed! We even got to keep some of her hair for her baby book! I can't believe how fine and blonde it is...



Well, we made the switch. Karissa is now in her toddler bed. I wasn't sure if she'd be ready for it, but it wasn't that big a deal for her to switch! It's close enough to being her crib that it's probably okay. So far I haven't been woken up with a child staring into my face - I'm sure that will come!
She was quite excited to be able to crawl into her own bed.

Only 8 more sleeps till we come to Abbotsford! I am quite excited to see everyone :) We'll be there till January 3rd, so hopefully we can visit you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

Wow, I didn't know you went to the toddler bed. Fun!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home