Thursday, October 04, 2007

Playin' in the leaves...

It's been awhile, I know... sorry about that... things have been a little nuts around here - and of course there's nothing to show for it :) A few days ago I was outside with the girls and Karissa had some fun in the leaves. Chloe was NOT happy camper when I put her in the pile, so that's why we don't have a picture of her, but here's Karissa!

Just chillin'
Checkin' things out...
Oh hey, a camera I can pose for! I love this one - it's too cute!
Our friends Zoe (with Karissa) and Amy (with Chloe) came over for dinner on night last week and they had a ton of fun with the girls. There's never a dull moment with Karissa around!
Chloe's 4 month pic - does she really look much different? I don't know - but she's cute as ever! She's starting to roll over - well, she has a couple of times. The other night I went into her room to check on her because she was making a bunch of noise. I found her on her back (she sleeps on her tummy) and she was giving me this huge grin almost as if to say "Look what I did, Mom!" It was really cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

Wow, Chloe looks so big in that picture, and smiling! It's funny to see that shirt on her because Anaya has the exact same shirt right now:) The leaf pictures are great, are you going to try and do the same picture with Chloe like you did with Karissa in that brown snowsuit in the leaves when she was a baby? That was such a cool picture, very Anne Geddes. I guess if Chloe screamed when you put her in the leaves it might not work though hey?

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home