Saturday, July 21, 2007

Chloe...

Funny how time gets away on you when it's summer time, and you have an 18 month old to run after! I have been way less diligent at keeping up with my blog since Chloe was born - sorry to those of you who check often! Chloe loves her bath - she looks kinda stunned in this pic, but that could be because of the flash :)
Smiles are becoming more and more frequent - though her first one was on July 4th. Joel finally managed to catch some on camera today - I've been trying for days but she only gives me her best smiles when she's about to nurse!

Chillin' out in the "farm" chair. She likes to look at her animals sometimes - I think she gets bored cuz she's always in the same place - up where her sister can't smother her!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jen S. said...

Sweet Chloe!
It's so amazing how much "they" grow in such a short period of time! Unreal! Smiles, so precious!
Thanks for posting Mel!
(oh and the reason she let out her first smile on the fourth is b/c her new friend was born that day!)

9:28 PM  
Blogger The Beys said...

She looks so different now that she's smiling! I'm so sad we're missing it:) Wish we could see you guys way more often, I can't believe it won't be till Thanksgiving now! Maybe as an anniversary gift, Joel can say yes to moving to Red Deer!!!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger The Luypens said...

right, Chelle, I'm sure he'd agree to that! I wish he would... how cool would it be to live in the same neighborhood!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home