Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Our brave little soldier

Karissa's been pretty sick lately, and last weekend the Doctor prescribed a nebulizer for her. She has to wear the mask and breathe in the medicine - not much fun! It actually took us quite a few days to get to the point where she would wear it without fighting, but now she's a pro! She's such a trooper... Poor little thing... she's on her second bout of antibiotics - hopefully these one will work!

Karissa's new "look". She puts her chin down to her chest and looks at you with those big blue eyes - and it's really hard not to laugh. Not good if she's getting into trouble!

Well, no pics as of right now - but there's only 3 weeks to go! The countdown is on! Let's hope this one's a little early, at least. The back could use a bit of a break :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen S. said...

aww, poor girl. No fun. Those N's are such a pain... not from personal experience with them, but I know plenty of Mom's who have talked about them. Nice that she got the hang of it fairly quickly.

3 weeks to go! My oh my!! :) Can't wait to hear.

9:52 AM  
Blogger The Beys said...

That look is hilarious, can't wait to see it in person:) I want to see one last picture of you before you have this baby!!! That better be the next blog! I don't know if you're getting people to place bets on date and sex/name of baby yet but here's mine...
May 13, 3:36 am
I think it'll be a girl with the name of Anne Marilla ;)
7lbs4oz
I hope I'm right!!!!!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger The Luypens said...

maybe you can name your next girl that, chelle - Miss "I love Anne of Green Gables..." We should have an Anne night sometime! Yeah - maybe when we move to Red Deer...

7:12 PM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

are you moving to Red Deer?

are you doing guesses too now for Baby's arrival?
I'll add mine here too:
May 19 (my birthday)
7:12am
7lbs 7oz.
and it will be another girl!
Her name? Hmmm... Kailie.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's Karissa doing now? She's a brave little solider alright. I can't wait to hear your baby news.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home