Tuesday, March 06, 2007

War wounds...

First rug burn... ouch! Karissa did a face plant on the floor of the coffee shop here in town - she was wearing her big pink snowsuit that she apparently can't stand very well in! Dad thought she had her balance, but she fell face first and couldn't get her arms out to stop her - that or she hasn't quite figured out that concept yet! She doesn't seem any worse for wear, though - as the next pic shows! Joel took that one last night. Her nickname is Rudolph right now :)
This is just one of her having fun in the kitchen. Who knew empty ice cream pails held so much excitement!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's okay. She's such a cute baby. Thanks for reading my blog, I really appreciate it.

11:54 PM  
Blogger The Beys said...

Karissa looks so grown up! It's been too long since we've seen her (and you guys of course). Hey...I KNOW...you guys should move to Red Deer!!! Is Joel shaking his head right now? Hope Rudolph heals quickly:)
Love,
Chelle

2:22 PM  
Blogger Oma said...

Hi Gang! Just created my own blog. I THINK?? Don't know if I will use it but I had to sign in in order to leave comment. Karissa looks none the worse for wear with her red nose. So thankful that everything went well with the Dr. visit. Love Oma

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home