Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fun in the Sun

My sincerest apologies to those of you who check our blog faithfully! I know it's been a LONG time since we've posted anything new... The last couple of weeks have been a little crazy around the house - and there wasn't really anything new to take pics of until now!
Our friend from Abbotsford, Christine, came out to visit last week and we had so much fun! We did some cool stuff - when the sun was out - like going to Crescent Park in Moose Jaw. It was a little cool still, but we had a lot of fun anyway - especially on the slide! So much fun, in fact, that Karissa threw a fit when we left... isn't that supposed to start later in life???
Karissa had lots of fun in the dirt - no pea gravel here, unfortunately! Oh well, kids are meant to get dirty! That's the whole fun of being a kid, right?
It was a fantastic visit... thanks so much for coming Auntie Christine! Stay tuned for more pics of our "new" house:) We have been (well, Joel has been) painting like crazy and it looks so good! No more orange and green!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to see the sun eh? Karissa looks adorable in these pictures. It must've been great to see your friend. I hope you had a great visit with her. Thank you for signing my blog.

4:49 PM  
Blogger The Beys said...

It is so crazy to see Karissa walking! Looks like you had a great time with Christine. Makes me want to come visit too:)
Love,
Chelle

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

yea! a new post!! :)
So happy to see some sunshine there too! My friend, Jamie from my links on my blog, went down to Regina on the weekend and said it was 20*...that's awesome! I know you are in Regina, but close enough.
How ya doing Mel? time for another pregnancy picture!!! You done one, then I'll do one too.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

Oh and Samuel is starting these little fits too...ahhhh!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home