Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring has sprung - finally!!!

Karissa has discovered what to do in puddles! Someone down the street emptied their pool, so the street was full of puddles! Because it was so warm, there were kids splashing in the water, and Karissa figured that she should join in! It was quite entertaining watching her splash in the puddle, then try to figure out what was under the water.


After what seemed like a really long winter - and lots of "fooled ya" spring days - the buds have finally appeared on the bushes and trees around our house! For some reason my other pics didn't download, but maybe I'll try again later... I'm so excited to have a promise of leaves! It's so brown and ugly here - so green will be a nice change :)

6 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

Karissa's hat is so cute! I can't believe she keeps it on:) As if you have buds showing on your trees already. That doesn't even seem close to happening here yet! I know, I know, you REALLY want to move here I can tell!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

Yea, green. I can only imagine. BC'ers need their green! Bring it on!
Happy Spring and how fun for Karissa to play in the puddles.

(I have yet to post a prego pic... better get on that!)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

Mel, what's your actual due date?

1:16 PM  
Blogger The Luypens said...

my due date is May 21st - only about 3.5 weeks to go!!! (kinda scary as we're not even close to being ready yet...

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

ohhhhh, I see! May 21, 2 days after my birthday. You gotta put a "guess when Baby is arriving" post on your blog. :)
I have my friend, Korinne and Jamie (both links on my blog) due in the previous 2 weeks ahead of you! Crazy times.

and I sure hear ya about being ready. I am soooo not prepared mentally for Baby to arrive. and she may arrive as early as 6 weeks from now. Sounds sooooooo soon. Ahhh!

Bless you Mel. I better keep checking back quite often; you just never know!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I do lot like rain any more, have changed a lot.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home