Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just havin' a ball!!!

Proud Daddy! He was very excited because Chloe actually fell asleep on his chest... Karissa used to do that all the time with him, but for some reason, Chloe doesn't very often! This time he wanted a photo :)
If you leave your shoes where Karissa can get them, be prepared to have her try them on! Dad's flip flops are a bit too big!!!
I couldn't decide which of these photos I liked better, so I posted them both! Joel was standing on the landing and tossing her up in the air - I was in the living room and it looked hilarious from where I was - so I had to take the pic! We weren't even late for church because of it!

Sisterly love... Karissa is so good with Chloe - she always tries to help - especially when Chloe is crying. I can tell she wants to play so bad, but doesn't always understand that Chloe can't yet! It's really sweet to watch them, though. From where I stand right now, I think they will be really good friends... How fun to watch them grow up! They are both so precious.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

Oh my goodness! Joel can get Karissa pretty high up there! She looks like she loves it:) Cute pics Mel.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

Oh yes, those landing pictures are great! :)
and it is soo cool, eh, the small age difference really isn't that bad. Glad that you feel the same way!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home