Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our "Big" Girls

Our little girls aren't so little anymore! They are growing up faster than we'd like... I guess that's how it is with everyone, though - that's what I keep hearing! Chloe actually let me put pigtails in her hair - and I have the pics to prove it! Don't know if it'll happen again for awhile, unless I can strap her in her highchair or something. The girl does not sit still! Cute as can be, though :) And of course, big sister has to come and pose for a photo, too!
The leaves are falling like crazy around here. Our backyard gets a ton! I started raking the other day and made a pile at the bottom of the slide for the girls to slide into. They had a blast with it!

Karissa finally has her "big girl" bed! This is the bed that I put together all by myself! (well, I had a bit of "help") It took me probably twice as long as it would have taken Joel, but then, I had 2 kids in the room with me... The bed looks huge! I didn't remember a twin bed being that big! The great thing is that it's a bunk bed so when Chloe is big enough, the other bed will go on top so they can share a room!
And again, can't take a picture of one and not the other :)
Well, that's our little life in a nutshell right now. Joel is still working like crazy on the house. He got a lot done today. The weather has been gorgeous - cold in the mornings, but by the afternoon it's warm again. Perfect fall weather! Hope you are all doing well!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

Awesome pics Mel! Chloe doesn't look like a baby anymore, definitely a little girl now:) The bed looks great, good for you! How's Karissa liking it? Great that Joel got a lot done on the house, any chance he might be able to reconsider coming at Thanksgiving???

11:08 AM  
Blogger The Luypens said...

yes, he's definitely reconsidering - especially if he gets a lot done this week - someone has offered to help him during the evenings. yay! I'm thinking it looks positive. :)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home