Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summertime

Well, the apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree... seems Karissa has caught Joel's "clumsy" disease... good grief! This happened on Friday afternoon, not too far from our house - thank goodness! Karissa was jumping off a railway tie and her heels caught on the tie and she went face first into the gravel. Poor thing! Her nose got pretty scratched up and she has a nice bump on her head, too. It was not a pretty picture taking her home, let me tell you! I'm sure there were lots of people looking out their windows to see what was going on!
Chloe loves being a "big girl" and going on the swing! She does really well, too - hold on tight!!!
Karissa loves to spin around on the swing. It's her favourite thing right now - she asks me to do it again and again!

My new kitchen window!!! We got new windows for our house on Thursday and Joel has slowly been putting them in. Today he did the kitchen and I am SO excited!!! I can finally open the window because I have a screen! I also have a window sill, which is awesome!!! Hooray for new windows!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

Poor Karissa!! That looks like it hurt:( Great about the new windows, you must be loving that:)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

aw, her poor nose and head! I can imagine walking home with a (screaming? crying?) bleeding child - sounds like fun :/
-Kath

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home