Sunday, July 25, 2010

Canola Fields in July

Well, last weekend Joel and I actually got to go away for a night to celebrate our anniversary! Friends of ours took the girls for us so we could go up to Saskatoon and spend a night there... it was a great time! We got lost in the city a couple of times, but all ended up okay! We went out for a relaxing supper, went to see Toy Story 3 and then walked along the river - it is absolutely gorgeous! On the way home, Joel took some back roads that he knew, so we passed by a few canola fields... I made him stop so that I could take some photos! I just love the fields when they are flowering, especially the flax ones, cuz they are purple, but we didn't pass any of those! Here are a few of the pics I took...





1 Comments:

Blogger Lorrie said...

I think canola fields are so pretty. We've stopped by to take photos of them, too.

Belated Happy Anniversary!

Lorrie

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home