Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Well, I guess Easter has come and gone once again... we had a really fun weekend, even though our friends couldn't make it out for Easter dinner. It just doesn't seem the same without lots of people around the dinner table on a holiday!The Easter goodies left for the girls to find in the morning - the got up at completely different times (of course) so I thought I'd just take this pic in case :)
The girls in their Easter dresses before church on Sunday morning.
And one with mom...
It rained all morning, so we couldn't really do our egg hunt out in the backyard like I'd hoped. The girls had fun anyway!

On Good Friday we decorated Easter eggs - now that was an adventure! I'm very grateful that I didn't tackle that one on my own :)
Colouring with the "magic" crayon.
What is happening inside that cup?

So focussed...

3 Comments:

Blogger The Beys said...

I can't believe that picture of the girls in their Easter dresses and ponytails! They're so grown up!! And very, very cute:) Great pics Mel. The easter bunny left the exact same chicks for our girls...the ones that chirp when you set them on your hand. So fun.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

Very cute!
I can't believe that Chloe has more hair (it seems?) than Karissa???? Is that right? So cute!
The bows/clips are going to be perfect in their hair!

12:16 PM  
Blogger The Luypens said...

yes, jen, Chloe does have more hair than Karissa. Poor Karissa! I'm excited to get those clips:) They look so cute - and like they'll really work!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home