Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Finally - a new post!

AHHHH! Mom's paper is finally done and we can have some sanity in the house again! The house is slowly getting back in order and I'm finally getting around to doing the things I've been neglecting for so long - like updating blogs!



This is Karissa's idea of helping with the laundry. Actually, what really happens is that mom sticks her in the laundry basket to carry her upstairs, cuz it's easier :) She doesn't seem to mind!
This is Karissa's 1o month picture - getting her to actually sit still by the bear is getting more and more difficult (we've been doing this since she was a month old...) Can you see her two little teeth on the bottom? She's got four more on top! Ouch! (let me tell ya...) She's getting so big - you'll barely recognize her at Christmas time!

Well, that's all for now... I'd like to send a big CONGRATS out to my friend (and possibly yours) Jen Spring - cuz she's having her third baby! Way to go, Jen! (and hey, big news - I got my links to work, finally - so if you want you can click on Jen's and see the creative way she told everyone!)


1 Comments:

Blogger Jen S. said...

Thanks Mel!! :)

Glad your links are working now too!

I had to laugh about the laundry basket... I do that too!! It IS easier.

Glad to hear that your paper is done... enjoy the break. Back at it in January?
Blessings,

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home