Friday, October 13, 2006

Ah, the sound of Canada Geese...

Winter is definitely on its way... yesterday as I walked outside I could hear nothing but honking. I looked up and Canada Geese filled the skies in their V shapes heading south... It's the most amazing sight, really. I wish I could have got a picture - but they didn't really turn out.
We just had a wonderful trip to Calgary, where my sister and her family lives. We celebrated Thanksgiving there with the whole family! My parents and brother and his wife made the trip out from BC as well, so we were all together. It was really great. The weather was beautiful the whole weekend so we were able to be outside a lot of the time. It was still cool, but really nice.
Of course, the camera was left on the bed at home - typical Mel style! Hopefully I'll get some pics soon from family... We did come home, though, and there was a beautiful pot of flowers on our table! Thanks to our lovely tennants :)















This picture was taken awhile ago at a baby shower Karissa and I attended. It was at the daycare I used to work at in Moose Jaw. It's just too cute! The chair is actually a little recliner!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen S. said...

wow, what kind of tenants do that?! What a blessing they must be! Beautiful flowers.
The daycare looks like it's a nice one. Hmmm... miss daycare? Love the recliner and esp the babe sitting in it. :)
You'll start bringing your camera everywhere with you soon enough! All of us bloggers do!!!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home